- Pick Up Info
- Shipping & Processing Time
- States We Cannot Ship To
- Shipping Options
- Signature Policy
- Return Policy
Pick Up Info
- If you have selected in-store pick up, you may pick up your order at our store conveniently located at 2295 Richmond Avenue, Staten Island, N.Y. 10314. We are in the Heartland Village shopping center close to the Staten Island Mall. Our hours of operation are: Mon - Sat 9AM - 10PM and Sun 12PM - 7PM.
Shipping & Processing Time
- Domestic shipping rates include the cost of cardboard boxes and foam inserts to insulate and protect your wines plus labor and all charges levied by carriers. Please note: Free shipping promotions exclude AK, HI.
- Most Domestic orders ship within 2-4 business days of when you place your order. A small percentage of items require a longer ship-out time. On rare occasions we may face an unforeseen delay in shipping your order and in that case, we will notify you by email. All FedEx Domestic times are only in effect after your order is shipped. Depending on your location, the shipment can take anywhere from 1-5 business days after leaving our store. We cannot guarantee any shipments by a specific date, nor will be held responsible for any shipping instructions given on an order. We will do our best to accommodate the Customer in any way. During periods of extreme weather, we will attempt to ship wines at the beginning of each week in order to get shipments to you before the weekend. This is because we have no control over the temperature conditions at our freight carriers' warehouses. The result may be that your shipment doesn't go out the day that you place an order. Please understand that during business hours, your orders are immediately packaged and scheduled for delivery, but may be delayed until ideal conditions for shipment arise.If you feel this may be a problem because of a time sensitive package, please call our order department at 877-879-1888 to discuss other options. Check the Map to calculate the estimated number of business days (Monday-Friday) it will take for your package to arrive. Orders placed will ship within the next 2 business days. If there is an issue with your order we will contact you prior. All packages are packed in our styrofoam containers to ensure proper delivery. We do everything possible on our end to protect our wine shipments from temperature-related damage. If you are concerned about the weather in your area, you may request a specific shipping date or you may choose a faster shipping method. You will receive an email containing tracking information once your order is boxed and ready for shipment. Please note, these tracking numbers will not be active until they are scanned by the driver. (For example, if you have an order scheduled to ship on a Monday, we may box it on a Friday and send you the tracking info. However, the tracking info will not be valid until the driver picks it up on Monday.)
States We Cannot Ship To
Currently, we are NOT shipping to:
Massachusetts, Utah, Mississippi, Kentucky, Arkansas, Montana, Texas
**Alabama customers please click below for full instructions on how to order with CityWineCellar.com**
- Typically orders placed will be shipped within 2 business days. If you would like your order to be shipped the same day your order must be placed by 1pm. Although we will do our best to accommodate your request we cannot guarantee it. If we have 1 bottle or 200 cases in stock it will show on our website. Please call the order board (877-879-1888) to ensure we have enough inventory in stock to satisfy your order. https://citywinecellar.com/