Gin is a liquor originally derived from Juniper berries, although nowadays it can be made with many other bases. There are many styles of gin on the market, but the two major types are compound gins and distilled gins. A compound gin is usually flavored, and it is distilled only once. Distilled gins, which are more popular, are made using traditional methods of juniper berries and other essences. London Dry Gin, for example, is flavored with a hint of citrus, and sometimes spices like saffron, frankincense, and coriander.
Gin is essential to any well-stocked bar, as it can be used to make cocktails as simple as a gin and tonic, or as intricate as a martini.
- New Amsterdam GinAs low as $1.38
- Garys Good GinAs low as $9.99
- Tanqueray GinAs low as $16.49
- Haymans London Dry Gin 750ml$20.99
- Beefeater Dry GinAs low as $24.99
- Aviation American Gin Batch Distilled
97 Wine EnthusiastAs low as $25.99
- Bombay GinAs low as $29.99
- Plymouth GinAs low as $32.99
- Bombay SapphireAs low as $35.99
- Hendrick's Gin
89 Wine EnthusiastAs low as $35.99
- Monkey 47 Schwarzwald Dry Gin 94 ProofAs low as $45.49