Even though whiskey is usually labeled according to the region it comes from, but when it comes down to it, Irish whiskey remains the original: to this day it is a spirit not that different from the one Irish monks were distilling as early as the 7th century A.D. Compared to Scotch Whiskey (which is often spelled "whisky"), Irish whiskey is distilled three times instead of twice, and it does not need to be made wholly from malted barley. As a result, Irish whiskey tends to have a smoother, more delicate flavor.
- Jameson Irish WhiskeyAs low as $2.99
- Paddy Irish WhiskeyAs low as $25.99
- Tullamore Dew Irish WhiskeyAs low as $29.99
- Slane Irish Whiskey Triple CaskedAs low as $31.99
- Jameson Irish Whiskey Caskmates IPA EditionAs low as $34.99
- Jameson Irish Whiskey Caskmates Stout EditionAs low as $35.99
- Jameson Select Reserve Single Distillery Black BarrelAs low as $48.99