Chateau Ste Michelle Chardonnay Canoe Ridge Estate 2016 750ml
- • Year 2016
- • Size 750ml
- • Producer Chateau Ste. Michelle
- • Country United States
- • Region Washington State
- • Sub Region Horse Heaven Hills
- • Dominant Varietal Chardonnay
- • Rating 90
- • Publication Wine Enthusiast
- • Alcohol Percent 14.5
"Aromas of vanilla, herb, cherry and baking spice are followed by a full-bodied palate. The tightly wound tannins need some time to unspool. The oak plays prominently, but it's quite tasty with coffee lingering on the finish. Give it a short decant if drinking in the near term."
Wine & Spirits
"This is lean and finely tuned for spring sipping, with scents of bread crust and lemon-spritzed apple lifting its pineapple flavors. Best Buy."